Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mahi Mahi tacos



This is one of my favorite dinners I have made and it was so easy!

You'll need:

4 pieces of Mahi Mahi (We love the frozen costco bag. Each piece is indvidually wrapped they grill perfect and defrost super fast)
1 can of  beans (any kind its all about your prefence)
Sauteed onions
Peach salsa (I bought it already made)
Corn tortillas
1 fresh avoacoda

Here's how its done:

1. Season fish. I used lime and taco seasoning.
2. Grill fish
3. Sautee Onions
4. Cube Avocado
5. Open salsa
6. Heat up beans
7. Heat up a little bit of oil and get your tortillas warmed up a little bit.
8. Add all the above ingredients onto a warm tortilla and enjoy!

See how I roll? I go the simple route and these seriously were amazing!!




No comments:

Post a Comment