Tuesday, September 27, 2011

My early creations

Okay so as I was looking through all the pictures on my phone I realized i have ALOT of pictures from dinners I have cooked here are a few that I am just posting for now. When i post current pictures I will also post the recipe for whatever I cooked. If anyone is interested in any of these recipes just email me.

Tyler wanted just a hearty man meal this was my version....
Steak, baked beans, green beans, bacon ranch pasta salad, and a fresh fruit salad.

Pork Tenderloin, sauteed brussel sprouts and cheese biscuits.

Grilled Mahi Mahi with Sauteed asparagus and potatoes.

 Pork chops, mashed potatoes (Instant yummy!) and brown sugar carrots.

 Tyler's mom taught me this one :) Sausage and cream cheese stuffed jalapenos.

 Roast with homemade mac n cheese and sauteed potatoes and asparagus.

 Homemade veggie nachos in my amazingly wonderful toaster oven.

 Pork chops that I saute and then bake, loaded mashed potatoes and french cut green beans (canned) and then I add garlic and butter.










No comments:

Post a Comment