Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Katie's super simple Chocolate Chip- Banana Muffins

Okay so I had 2 more extremely ripe Bananas that needed to be used, and I really wanted to bake, but I didn't have any eggs so I called up my Mom to see if I could use something else and she filled me in on an amazing secret!!
I had no idea but basically you can substitute lots of different ingredients if you don't have a certain ingredient. I just went to www.google.com and typed in " Egg substitute", it brought up allot of different options for substitutions.

I found out that you can actually use a banana in place of an egg so this worked out perfect!

So here's my recipe (I totally made this up, so all ingredients can be altered to fit what you like)

Here's what you'll need:
  • 2-3 very ripe banana's
  • 2 cups Bisquick mix
  • 1/3 cup sugar
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 3 tablespoons oil
  • 2 tablespoons Vanilla extract
  • 1 cup Chocolate chips (or if you like them not as sweet use a 1/2 cup, 1 cup is allot of chocolate )
Here's how it's done:
  1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees
  2. Hand mix all ingredients together. (I just broke the bananas up in to 4 parts and threw them into the mixture, then I just used my hands to mix and mash everything together.)
  3. Pour into a greased muffin tin.
  4. Bake for 15-20 mins or until tops are golden brown.
I told you these were Super easy!




No comments:

Post a Comment